We are happy to report that we are now open again! We will be following strict protocols to minimize the risk of COVID-19 to our patients and our staff. These will include measures to reduce the number of people in our clinic at one time, having patients wait in their cars until clinic staff are ready, increased sanitizing and cleaning protocols, practicing physical distancing, and more.
Before you arrive at the clinic:
- Please be sure you are not required to self-isolate due to travel outside the province within the past 14 days or contact with symptomatic persons.
- Please do not wear any makeup or sunscreen on any of the areas where you may be treated today.
Upon arrival at the clinic:
- Please text us at 778-772-8711 to let us know you have arrived.
- Complete the COVID-19 self declaration form.
- Please complete any of the other forms which may be required for your visit today (e.g. New Patient Consult Form, Botox or Dermal Filler consent, PRP consent, etc)
- Please wait in your vehicle until we call or text to let you know we’re ready for you.
Before you come in:
- Please make sure your face is clean (no makeup, foundation or sunscreen)
- Please lock any unnecessary coats, bags or accessories in your trunk.
- Please do not bring in any outside food or drink.
- We encourage you to bring and wear your own mask if possible.
Please note the following safety procedures:
- The clinic will be open for one patient at a time.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, or if you are currently required to self-isolate, you will not be allowed to enter the clinic.
- Staff will wear disposable PPE at the clinic, including gloves, masks and eye shields where appropriate.
- We encourage you to wear a mask if you have one, except of course if it interferes with your treatment.
- Hand sanitizer station is available in the front waiting / consultation area.
- All surfaces of patient contact will be cleaned and sanitized between patients.
Our COVID-19 Safety Plan